The lease on my Buick Regal expired and I turned it in yesterday making us a one car family. We don't really need two cars since I no longer have to commute while I find my second career.
- I think we are the only family in our subdivision with only one car
- The last time we were a one car family..umm..we were not even a family, I had hair and my BMI was in the healthy range
- I now have two of everything: toll tags, ice scraper, battered kleenex box, cellphone charger
- My wife fears that I will be riding my bicycle in the neighborhood and will get run over by a young mother in a Chevy Suburban who is texting while yelling at her kids
- If we get another car it will have to be a real old-person vehicle like a 1995 Mercury Marquis