We were having a conversation with some friends the other night, discussing all the senior women we know who are widows, but looking for a new mate. Lots of talk about how hard it is to find someone as great as me and my friend (we are modest husbands), and what they should talk about on the first date.
There are lots of websites that cover what questions a woman should ask on a first date, things like:
- What was your favorite vacation?
- What hobbies do you have?
- Do you like cats or dogs?
These are all relevant for women 15 to 50 years old, but what are the questions to ask if you and your date are 70 or older?
We came up with some good questions:
- Do you drive, or has your family confiscated your license?
- Are you wearing diapers yet?
- What time does your family want you back at the home?
We all laughed but then realized we will all get old soon and will suffer the indignities of old age. Still, there is some humor in it.
photo credit: flickr
Post a Comment
Comments are not moderated prior to posting. Mark